Thursday, June 15, 2006

already it is Thursday June 15th

I have been busy recovering from a performance and other related events (Gudrun´s birthday party etc. Maria stopped by for a visit before returning to rehearsals in Annaberg). At any rate I will attempt to catch up. Here are a couple of photos made during a rehearsal before the show on Saturday evening as well as during and shortly thereafter..


Sylva (Nicola Becht) and Edwin. I don´t know why I look like I am sad when after all this is one of the perks of stage....






Uwe Zitterbart (Boni) and I taking a break during a rehearsal





This is a picture of Sylva, and Boni and myself as Edwin in Csardas Fuerstin taken in the under the orchestra pit dressing room.



Of course my mother and father in this piece. I am old enough to be their father but, what the heck, that is theater.

No comments: